She is beauty, she is grace, this cheesecake is the definition of indulgence, which is why we love it. The addition of goat’s cheese completely elevates the flavour and gives it this rich, ever so smooth, texture. We guarantee you will love this recipe…
*Hot tip: this is a recipe you need to make a day before eating.
- 500g cream cheese
- 300g goats cheese (not in oil)
- 400g pouring cream
- 400g caster sugar
- 25g corn flour
- 3 whole eggs and 6 egg yolks
- 4 tsp vanilla paste
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Prepare a round cake tin, by buttering the bottom and sides, and line it with baking paper, with 5cm overhang.
- On medium speed, beat the cream cheese, goats cheese and vanilla paste together.
- While still beating, slowly pour in the cream and beat until combined.
- While still beating, pour in the sugar and beat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the cornflour and one at a time, add in the egg yolks. Beat for 1-2 minutes.
- One at a time, add in the whole eggs and beat for a further 5 minutes. The mixture will look like a thick pouring cream consistency.
- Pour into pan and bake for 30 minutes. At the 15 minute mark, turn your cake 180 degree clockwise, to get an even colour. After 30 minutes, it should be a dark caramel colour and if you touch the middle, it will feel wobbly.
- Turn the oven off and let it sit, cooling in the oven for 2 hours.
- Take out the oven and put in the fridge for 12 hours, to make sure it sets properly. This will improve the flavour and texture.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!